Personal injury accidents may happen at any given moment and have the ability to change our lives for the worse. Whether you have suffered a road traffic collision, slip and fall, or a medical malpractice injury, we would like to take the time to help you during these difficult times.
Personal injury accidents are known for causing a set of physical, emotional, and financial damages. In addition, accident victims must negotiate with the insurance companies that represent the at-fault party. However, these entities always tend to lure accident victims into accepting unfair monetary settlements. Don’t fret though, because we shall provide you with helpful information on how to better deal with these burdens.
First off, you will need the expertise of a personal injury lawyer in Dania Beach. These trained legal professionals will make sure that your rights are protected throughout your case and will guarantee fair compensation. Throughout our article, you will learn some of the many benefits of hiring a top personal injury lawyer in Dania Beach. Let ‘s get started!
What Are The Most Common Personal Injury Accidents Seen in Dania Beach?
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: Car collisions are perhaps the most common and fatal accidents in South Florida. According to the Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles in 2020, there were over 2 million traffic citations in our state.
In these cases, it is important to prove fault and negligence from the other party. Doing so will play a crucial factor in determining your award. The following are the most common causes of car crashes:
- Driving under the influence of alcohol and other illegal substances.
- Texting while driving.
- Not respecting the established speed limits within the sector or community.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: Also known as trip and falls, these accidents reflect an instance where pedestrians fall on someone else’s premises due to a hazardous condition. In these personal injury accidents, victims tend to suffer mild injuries such as bruises and scrapes. However, slip and falls can also result in more serious injuries such as bone fractures, muscle tears, and traumatic brain injuries.
Slip and fall accidents are categorized as premises liability claims when filed accordingly. This means that establishment owners must keep their areas free of conditions dangerous to pedestrians, customers, or even employees. For that reason, victims must prove at least one of the following requirements:
- The establishment owner created the hazard.
- The establishment or resident owner knew about the existence of the dangerous condition but failed to fix it.
- The hazard had been present for such a long time that those responsible had ample time to correct it but still chose not to do so.
- Medical Malpractice: Medical negligence occurs when a health care professional fails to provide an appropriate set of treatment resulting in injury or death to a patient. Medical malpractice involves a medical error or a failure to prepare accordingly before a specific procedure. Examples of this can take place in an erroneous diagnosis, medication dosage, health management, treatment, or aftercare.
Medical malpractice law allows patients to be compensated for the harm that they suffered. To accomplish this though, accident victims must prove the following four elements of medical negligence:
- Failure of professional duty owed to the patient.
- Breach of said duty.
- Injuries caused by that breach of professionalism.
- Damages suffered and costs of reparations.
What Are The Advantages of Hiring a Dania Beach Personal Injury Attorney?
- Comprehending legal verbiage and making sure that your injury claim complies with Florida’s personal injury law can be very complex. Don’t panic though! A Dania Beach personal injury lawyer can help you file your claim correctly.
- If you were involved in an automobile crash caused by someone’s drunk driving, a Dania Beach car accident lawyer can request an alcohol test from the other party.
- A Dania Beach car accident attorney can also help you get in contact with the best medical professionals in the area to effectively treat your injuries.
- These instances are extremely overwhelming and may negatively influence your judgment. That is why a personal injury attorney in Dania Beach will act as a voice of reason during these difficult times.
- You will not regret hiring a Dania Beach personal injury lawyer because their most important concern is your well-being. In order to prove so, they work on contingency fees. These are a percentage of your recovered damages. If they do not recover damages for you, they will not take a single penny out of your pockets.
- As we mentioned before, proving fault is very important when pursuing your compensation. That is why injury attorneys in Dania Beach will work with private investigators to seek the evidence for your claim.
- Personal injury attorneys in Dania Beach offer free consultations. During these sessions, you can make any questions that you may have about your claim in order to have a more well-rounded perspective.
- Insurers may intend to approach you with unfair settlements. Rest assured that a Dania Beach injury accident lawyer will negotiate with these firms on your behalf in order to make sure that you are compensated correctly.
Call a Legal Expert in Dania Beach at Once!
We thank you for taking your time in reading our article. This information was brought to you by the best personal injury law firm in Florida. We hope that you learned that your compensation will be guaranteed with the help of an accident attorney.
These were just some of the many advantages of having an injury lawyer on your side. What are you waiting for? Contact a personal injury lawyer in Dania Beach right now!